BOA 2018 Scientific Committee had an honor to evaluate a bunch of interesting works submitted as abstracts for Congress presentations within the main Congress topic – Skeletal anchorage.
Abstracts were accepted as free papers or posters. Each confirmed abstract is published in the the “Stomatologija” Baltic Dental and Maxillofacial Journal.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PRESENTATIONS
All authors of accepted oral presentations (as free papers) are required to present their free papers on stage during the Congress. The duration of each free paper presentation should be 15-30 min. including time for questions/answers. For the exact time of presentation please check the program.
The presentations must be prepared on 16:9 format slides and presented onsite in PPT or PDF file formats in USB stick.
The language of all presentations is English. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
Accepted posters will be presented on LCD screens in electronic version only. No printed posters are required and accepted onsite the Congress.
Please prepare the presentation as follows:
- Prepare exactly 6 slides (neither more nor less) for your presentation.
- The first slide should contain the title of the presentation, authors and affiliations; the last one should contain the conclusions (acknowledgements are optional).
- The slides should be prepared on a white or pale background using a dark font colours. Pictures and figures are acceptable.
- The presentation should be submitted in PPT file (Keynote or PDF is not acceptable)
- The presentations screen format will be 16:9. Please prepare your presentation accordingly.
- The presentation must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September latest.
All abstracts will be available online for further reading as well.