BOA 2018 Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for presentations within the main congress topic – Skeletal anchorage.
Abstracts can be submitted as free papers or posters (see the description below). The deadline for submitting abstracts is 1 July, 2018. The notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent until 15 July, 2018.
Abstract submission guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted using an online submission form no later than 1 July, 2018. Abstracts submitted via fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts are limited to 200 words.
- The suggested order of your abstract: Introduction, Materials, Results, Conclusion.
- Do not include the abstract title or author information in the body of the abstract. This information will be added from the information submitted in other steps.
- Use limited references (e.g. Smith 1999), only if necessary.
- It is recommended that the presenting author’s contact details are used when submitting the abstract to avoid miscommunication regarding the abstract submission and review process. It is the presenting author’s responsibility to inform all co-authors about the acceptance/rejection of submitted abstract.
- Multiple abstract submissions are permitted but limited with 2 abstracts per author. After submitting your first abstract, please refresh the page and fill in information for your other submission.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the abstract text will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Accepted abstracts will appear in the “Stomatologija” Baltic Dental and Maxillofacial Journal as submitted. Please ensure you check your data carefully before submitting as changes or additions will not be accepted after the Call for Abstracts closes.
- If you have entered a valid email address you will receive a confirmation e-mail confirming the receipt of your submission. In case of any changes to your submissions, please contact Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. Corrections will be accepted until abstract submission deadline.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee and authors notified by 15 July, 2018.
- Abstract authors must register and pay for the congress after their abstract has been accepted or advise us of withdrawal until 31 July, 2018.
All authors of accepted oral presentations (as free papers) will be required to present their free papers on stage during the congress. The duration of each free paper presentation should be 15-20 min. including time for questions/answers. Detailed instructions for the presentations will be announced later. All accepted free papers will be published in the “Stomatologija” Baltic Dental and Maxillofacial Journal.
Accepted posters will be presented onsite. All accepted posters will be published in the “Stomatologija” Baltic Dental and Maxillofacial Journal.
More detailed information on free paper and poster technical instructions will be provided later.