BOA 2018 Ambassador Program was founded with the initiative from professionals around the world in order to facilitate networking about the education options. When there are so many conference & course options out there, every professional seeks to attend only those meetings that can provide the greatest value.
The position of Congress Ambassador entitles professionals to represent BOA 2018 and spread the congress information among potential participants locally and internationally. The program is open to all the professionals regardless their specialization, title or country. The main condition is the willingness to spread the word about valuable education options of BOA and share the news among colleagues.
Being an Ambassador of BOA 2018 does not require major specific efforts from you – you may simply incorporate it in your everyday activities.
How to become an Ambassador?
Submit your application for ambassadorship by e-mail email@example.com:
- A request in free written form (e-mail message);
- Your personal details for the website: title, name, surname, specialization, country, e-mail address;
- Your CV & photo.
The Organizing Committee will review your application within one week and send you a notification by e-mail. Upon confirmation of your status as an Ambassador, we will also equip you with a special code that will be useful for your colleagues to receive a discount. A colleague who applies such a code will enjoy an immediate 10% discount for a 4-Day early or late registration (except for students/residents and Flash sale fee). The discount will be applied only if they register for full 4-Day packages and will be valid until the end of the congress, but excludes registrations made onsite.
A special Ambassador’s kit will help you to act as an Ambassador:
- Your own profile on BOA 2018 website with your photo, contacts and other relevant information;
- E-mail signature, which you can include right after your signature in all e-mail communication;
- Electronic BOA leaflet in JPG/PDF format for use in all electronic channels, such as websites, intranet, presentation slides etc.
- Connection via Facebook to share the news via a single click.
Your Visibility and Appreciation
In appreciation of your contribution the Organizing Committee:
- Along with an official Ambassador’s title, will announce your profile on the Ambassadors’ page on BOA website as well as social networks;
- Will grant you privileges when participants apply your personal Ambassador’s code during their registration. For 9 attracted participants outside the Congress country you will earn 1 complimentary registration package, for 19 participants – 2 complimentary registration packages and so on (free of charge entrance to 4-day congress sessions (October 4-7)).
In case of any questions or comments, do not hesitate to contact BOA 2018 Congress Secretariat.
If you would like to become a Congress Ambassador for BOA 2018 or to recommend an orthodontist for this position, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information for participants: codes can be used only for registration online. They will not be applicable on-site.